Friday, September 28, 2007

FINALLY, MY HELL WEEK IS OVER!!
One other good thing is that I think I did ok on my midterms. haha
Now, I really need to catch up だいさんかの ぶんぽう and かんじ。
I am glad that we are finally learning some verbs, but it seems pretty hard to me. Japanese is getting harder and harder.........
I just tried to read sato sensee's blog and found out there were a loooooooooooot of kanjis... so... i couldn't really understand any of that.......
Anyway.... while I looked at other people's blogs, I realized that mine is the only one that doesn't have any picture or video.

Therefore, I decided to post some pictures that I took in summer. I remember I once saw a sticker photo machine in America few years ago. I guess it's not popular in America but korean teenagers take a lot of sticker photos. Most of the machines are from Japan. Do you see the hiragana and katakana in the photos? I used those hiragana and katakana stamps to make my photos look pretty. haha.
I heard there are a lot more diverse sticker photo machines in Japan. I saw some photos taken from the top... some machines have fans inside so that your hair look natural. interesting?
One more thing.... the person next to me is my younger brother. I know we don't look alike. I miss him so much.....

5 comments:

said...

you guys are cute~

Citrus said...

That's pretty neat. I knew print club booths were popular in Japan, but I didn't know they were popular in Korea as well. There's a lot of exchange between Japanese and Korean culture these days, isn't there?

It looks like you and your brother had fun taking those pictures, but those cat ears look pretty silly on you. =P

v said...

haha the cat ears...you two look cute~!

クイエン said...

Those pictures are so cute ^.^

Gabriel Hall said...

Lol, those pictures are really funny but at the same time really cute. It looks like you were having a lot of fun. Plus you finally have pictures, thats always a plus. Now for some video and such; all you have to do is find some random japanese stuff from youtube.